The Polson Family!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Rockin' around the Clock Tonight!

To celebrate my parents anniversary, we threw a 50's Sock Hop up at our reunion.  Thanks to some awesome decorations and food, we created a wonderful evening.  We started the evening off with a diner style meal~ burgers & fries in red baskets.  After dinner, Liz & Travis taught everyone to swing dance.  Apart from my cute niece Ally, I wouldn't really consider our family the dancing type but Liz & Travis were awesome teachers and I was so surprised at the level of effort put into learning the dancing, especially from the teenagers.  They tried everything Liz & Travis did, including some not-so-easy lifts and flips.  We had the best time!  After the dancing, we had a big game of limbo (more on that later) and topped the night off with some ice cream sundaes.  It was such a fun night~one for the memories for sure!
My girls all dressed up for the night!

Emily & Curtis workin' the twist..so cute.

These two were troopers...they tried everything and I'm sure came out with some bruises to prove it!

Matt & Annie...the newleweds got some moves!

Such concentration!

The guest of honor!!! (and my cute baby!)

Magic!

Liz & Travis teaching the flip!

You want me to do what?

No comments:

Post a Comment