The Polson Family!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Days!!

 I know that I'm way behind on summer pictures but I figured I get these up and start fresh in September.  Summer has come to an end (except it's still 90 degrees).  The girls were both so excited to get back to school and I'm excited to be back to a schedule.  Emily is a big first grader this year.  She is over the moon excited.  She gets to ride the bus, which she loves...me, not so much but I guess it works.  She so far loves her teacher and her class.  She didn't really have any of her friends from last year in her class but she's having fun making new friends.

Lauren just started her last year of preschool yesterday.  I can't believe she'll be in kindergarten a year from now.  She is at the same preschool as last year just with a new teacher.  She had a great day yesterday and is excited to go back tomorrow. 

These cute cousins are at preschool with Lauren!

No comments:

Post a Comment