The Polson Family!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

4th of July!

I don't think it's any secret that I LOVE the 4th of July!!  I think I post about it every year!  I love that we celebrate our amazing country & freedoms & I love that we spend it with family every year!!  It's been a major family tradition for us since I was a kid and I hope I'm able to always continue that same tradition with my kids.  This year we stayed home and celebrated the 4th Boise style! My sister and some of married kids and their kids joined us and we had a blast.  Sadly I didn't take nearly enough pictures but it was so fun. 
We started the 4th off with the Boise 4th of July parade.  It was so fun. We literally sat on the stairs of the state capitol, it felt very patriotic.  The parade was cute, with lots of candy...just what the kids go for. 
After the parade, in the afternoon, we had a barbeque with family and just hung out all day.  The kids played in the kiddie pool & did the slipe n slide, played basketball and enjoyed cousin time!  We ended the day with fireworks in the cul-de-sac.  Between our men & the neightbors, we had a great little show!
 
I love, LOVE the 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment