The Polson Family!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Thankful Thanksgiving!


Thanks to the arrival of little Abigail, this Thanksgiving was especially thankful for our family. Although, she was only 5 days old we made the drive down to San Diego to celebrate at my sister's house. Everyone kept saying, "Oh, you should just stay home" I seriously can't imagine spending Thanksgiving anywhere else. Since Jason and I have been married we have spent all but one year there and it is simply perfect. The food is perfect, the decor is perfect and of course the company is the best. Since my mom was with us this year, she came as well, making it even more special. And of course I didn't take any pictures...except for a picture of the table. My niece decorates the table every year and does an amazing job!!





No comments:

Post a Comment