The Polson Family!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Busy, Busy!!

It seems like the beginning of this school year has been more busy for us this year.  I'm sure all you parents out there with lots and older kids are laughing,  but we are just venturing into the all-day school, sports practice, lessons,  etc.. realm.  I have to admit, I miss the days of half-day kindergarten when it seemed like we have hours of play-time a day.  It's been quite an adjustment for Emily to be gone all day, for Lauren to be without her best friend all day and for me to both fill time and manage time and for Abby to nap somewhere in there!  Most days feel crazier than they really should be but I'm hoping we're settling into a better routine...just in time for the holidays to arrive. 
The girls finished fall soccer 2 weeks ago.  They both had great seasons and seem to really love soccer.  Emily's team just started playing with a goalie this year and she loved playing goalie!  She's funny because she likes playing goalie but when she plays in the field she scores all the time!  I guess on of these days she'll have to choose.  I have to admit, I will be strongly pushing her away from goalie, a little too nervewracking for me.  Lauren's little team was amazing!  Improved so much from last season and won all their games.  She has one more season (spring) in co-ed and then next year it will be just girls.

 I have to admit, while we love soccer it has been nice to have our Saturdays back the last few weeks.  Finally, we've been able to finish some on those pesky projects that we started so long ago (pictures to come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment