The Polson Family!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Anger Management

In the last few weeks, Abby has developed a bit of an anger management problem.  For the most part, she's great but occasionally when she doesn't get what she wants or can't tell us what she wants, she loses it.  I'd like to say (and hope) it's becasue of the number of molars she has had coming in.  Although it's pretty funny, I have to really hope this is not a permanent personality trait!!!  She yesterday, she had a goodie and I just so happened to have my camera and was able to document it!
My personal favorite is the 3rd to last on the bottom...stomping of the foot. (click on the collage for better viewing.)
At least she looks cute in her swimsuit!

 And then it passes...and she's sweet and cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes laugh when I see little one's throwing tantrums in the store, at church, at a restaurant. And I think, "I'm so glad my kids are past that stage!!!" :) She is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is seriously darling. I love all those pictures- so funny.

    ReplyDelete