The Polson Family!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter

We hope you had a wonderful Easter!!  We did...it was a beautiful weekend filled with friends, family, egg dying & hunting and of course, celebrating the life and sacrifice of our Savior Jesus Christ!!  Easter is always one of my favorite holidays, mostly because of the spriritual meaning and the fact that I associate it with family.  I have such great memories of Easter celebrated at my grandparents house in Carnation surrounded by aunts, uncles & cousins.  I am so grateful that my kids are having an opportunity to create some of those same memories! 
Cute girls in super cute dresses...courtesy of Kat's Wedding!

 The Easter bunny brought treats and much needed new bike helmets.   I love that the Easter Bunny always knows just what you need :)
 The Big Hunt at Uncle Allan's.  Abby really enjoyed egg gathering this year.  She was too cute!!
 Emily..working hard!
 Lauren..reaching high.


No comments:

Post a Comment