The Polson Family!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I promise...

This is totally for me, but I am making this committment on my blog, so hopefully I feel some pressure to keep my promise.  I will be better at my blog!!  I will take more pictures.  Two years ago, my first blog was hijacked.  Our email was hacked and since blogger is connected to gmail, I lost access to my blog.  While I can still view it online, I have no access to it.  I am glad I can still see it but it breaks my heart that since I can't access it, I will never be able to make a blog book out of it.  Today, I went back to that old blog and I loved looking through all those events, some of which I had even already forgotten about.  I am so glad I have that blog and this one, but it made me want to do better.  I don't journal and I'm lousy at scrapbooking, which means this blog is my journal.  I want my kids to be able to have these memories.  I will be better at posting but most of all I am going to get all these great posts off of the internet and into a hard copy, before I lose my chance!! 
P.S.  I am also going to be better about making scrapbooks online too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved all the updates....keep them coming. I can't believe how big Abby is getting!
    We're so excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete