The Polson Family!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Snips & Snails...

and puppy dogs tails!!!  We certainly have never had much of that around our house, but all of that is about to change!  We are so excited to be welcoming our first little boy!  I have to say it was a bit of a shock at the ultrasound appointment.  I had pretty much decided we were headed toward all girls, so it has taken a bit for this to sink it.  Lauren was over the moon excited, she had wanted a boy so bad.  Emily, on the other hand, has taken a bit of covincing.  She had really wanted another girl.  She has realized though that she is pretty good with baby boys and I think even she is excited now.  Abby is excited for now, but may not be so when baby takes some of Mom's attention!
 
Baby Boy Polson will make his grand appearance May 28th 2013!
 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Very exciting news! And he already has 3 little mothers to take care of him! He will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, that's awesome! Congrats you guys! We've got one boy and I cherished those newborn times. I love my girls, but holding your little boy is precious in so many other ways. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will love having a boy! They are so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete