The Polson Family!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Belated Birthday Party!!

This year was both girls year to have a friend party.  Since we were not in our own place or settled when birthadays came around we decided to postpone parties until we could have it at our house.  So the first Saturday in June we rented to bounce house and partied.  First of all, can I say, the bounce house is the way to go.  I had all these games planned and the kids just wanted to jump.  Can't complain about that.  We had lots of little friends and cousins come, we had the best time.  I will say I had some serious fears about injuries due to crazy jumping down the slide, but we were lucky and escaped with all limbs in tact!!  We had a great time but I am grateful friend parties only come around every other year!

 Lauren and most of her little group!!



Emily's group!  More kids and bigger kids....looks like the bounce house was struggling a bit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment