The Polson Family!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Goodbye, to the Happiest Place of Earth!!!

I have to admit, while living in L.A. we were a little spoiled. We lived so close to Disneyland and went there almost weekly. Our girls love, love Disneyland. So along with so many other goodbyes we also had to say goodbye to Disneyland (for a while, at least.) I was kindof glad we moved around the holidays because I loved that our last trip to Disneyland was while it was decorated for Christmas. It's my favorite time of the year at Disneyland, with all the decorations and lights. We went for our last time on a Friday night and stayed late so we could see Santa (the best Santa I've ever seen), be in the snow on Main Street and of course, see the castle all lit up. I have a confession....the fake snow on Main Street always makes me cry, can't tell you why but it never fails!!! I love it. I can't even begin to include all the fun memories or pictures that we have from Disneyland but it will always be very special to us!


No comments:

Post a Comment