The Polson Family!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Miss Abby!

In all this mass posting and catch-up I've been doing, I feel like Abby hasn't had much billing.  So I wanted to share some pictures of her, mostly because she's so cute.  She is the best baby.  I hesitate to use the word "perfect" not because it isn't appropriate but because I fear she might wake up tomorrow and decide perfection is not her thing.  I don't want to jinx myself.  In all seriousness, she has been an amazing baby.  She's an awesome sleeper, great eater, always happy and so content.  She puts up with a lot: shuttling sisters to and from everything, a crazy schedule, overly loving sisters and a pretty crazy home life since she was born.  Now that we are settled in we're hoping she has desires to roll over, sit-up, grow teeth, crawl....you know, all those baby things. 
I have lots of favorite things about Abby but I just want to share a couple.  She always wakes up happy, even if she cries to get someone's attention as soon as you go in to get her, she is all smiles.  She loves faces!!!  This is probably my most favoite thing.  When you pick her up, the first thing she does is puts both her hands on your cheeks.  When I got to get her in the middle of the night or morning, she grabs my cheeks and then snuggles into my neck.  I love it so much!!!
She's a keeper!




 Her toes...probably her favorite pastime.

1 comment: