The Polson Family!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Boise Botanical Gardens

When I lived in Seattle, one of my favorite Christmas activities was to go to the Zoo Lights at Point Defiance Zoo.  I loved all of the beautiful lights.  Well, it's been a long time since we've been able to do that.   In fact, I'm not sure we've gone since we've had any of the girls, so this year we decided that we'd try out the Christmas Lights at the Botanical Gardens.   We went with some old friends and their two little girls.  Despite the long line to get in, the we had a great time.  Although not as expansive as Zoo Lights, the displays were beautiful.  They have music, treats, reindeer, Santa and a super fun toy train. 
The only drawback was the cold.  It didn't start out too bad but after about an hour it got so cold.  We were bundled up very well but the wind picked up a bit and we were done.  It's been  a long time since I've been that cold. I wish I had gotten better pictures of the lights but I didn't  want to take my hands out of my pockets.
The girls waiting in line to get in.
Not really a great representation of the the lights.  Sorry :(
 Abby, all snug in the stroller.  Probably the only warm one in the bunch.

The group with "Rudolph."

No comments:

Post a Comment