The Polson Family!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Free Falling...

Ok, not really but as close as I'll ever get.  Jason's brother Jared had him for Christmas and gave him what turned out to be one of the coolest gifts.  He gave us a pass to go indoor skydiving.  I have to say that I don't really consider us to be high risk taking people, which made this the perfect adventure for us.  A way to have a bit of the feeling of skydiving with out all the scaryness and risk.  So the day after Christmas, we went down, did our 3 minute training session, got suited up in completely unflattering outfits and we were set to go.  I have to say I was a big nervous, not for fear of getting hurt but for fear of looking really stupid.  We watched a lot of people before us and some just get it and then other completely don't.  Apparently it's all about body position and some people just have a harder time with the concept.  Fortunately for Jason and I, we seemed to understand and were able to have a couple of great flights.  This was one of the most fun things I've done in a very long time!  Not to say that I now have a hankering for REAL skydiving...not so but I loved getting to experience a bit of the feeling. 
If any of you ever get the chance (to go indoor) I hightly recommend it!
Thanks Jared & Kim!

2 comments:

  1. That is so fun! I saw that place recently when we were in Southcenter (Soulcenter) and thought it looked like fun. Glad you survived and enjoyed it too! Now you need to try out the real thing! :)

    BTW...I can so relate to you and your "lack of creativity". I am so in the same boat. :) But...that's what's so fun about Pinterest, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went indoor skydiving?! FUN! I went a few years ago and loved it :) I am glad you enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete