The Polson Family!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Christmas Morning

I have to say that I think Christmas gets more and more fun the older our girls get.  This year they were so excited...too excited to sleep, wanting to wake up early, sincerely looking and listening for Santa and his reindeer.  I loved it!!  I love how magical Christmas still is for them. I hope it stays that way for a long time!!
Our morning started with waiting in the hallway ...then they went downstairs to wake up uncles (who I'm sure didn't appreciate Christmas coming quite so early!).  Then they got to go out and see what Santa had brought.
Dad & Abby waiting....
They came out and went directly to their stockings.  What is funny about it and what can't be seen in the picture is that they both walked right past a huge box with a blanket over it...seriously didn't even notice it!! 


But...once the blanket was taken off, this was the reaction...


This year Santa brought what they had really really been wishing for....
guinea pigs. 
Emily's is named Caramel!

Lauren's is Coco..
They were pretty excited to say the least!

Abby opening her classis Chatty Telephone.  Have I ever said how much I love classic toys?
Love them.

After gifts, we got dressed for church and enjoyed a beautiful Christmas/Sabbath Day!  I loved having Christmas on Sunday.  We heard wonderful messages and music that really helped to help keep the real meaning of Christmas.  Loved it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment