The Polson Family!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Elf on Our Shelf!

Last year we received Elf as a gift, but she must have just been warming up because Elf had a hard time remembering to hide each night.  I'm pleased to say that Elf was much improved this year, she did not miss a night!!  She hid in all kinds of fun spots, brought fun treats and entertained the girls!  This year too, instead of always bringing treats, she often brought notes with fun holiday activities to do as a family.  We have a great month enjoying all kinds of fun activities!  The girls woke up each morning anxious to find our Elf!
Here's just a couple of her hiding spots.
Riding the reindeer

 Silly Elf got into the marshmellows in the pantry!
I wish I have snapped more pictures of her hiding spots but I guess there's always room for me to improve too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment