The Polson Family!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Adventures..

Living in Boise has offered us quite a few new adventures which we have loved.  When I was really little my family skied quite a bit in Wyoming and Utah. It was such a fun family activity.  Back then it was pretty affordable too.  Not really the case anymore.  I didn't really figure it would be something we'd do much as a family since it is quite expensive.  Enter Bogus Basin, a great little ski resort just about 45 minutes from downtown Boise.  Kids under 7 ski FREE!!! Seriously.  And adults are only $20 to night ski, but you can get $10 off coupons.  $10 for an adult to ski!!!  So last week, I took Emily up with my brother and his little boy.  We had such a great time.  I loved skiing again.  And I especially loved that my little girl loved it too.  She did so well!  Now I just need to teach Jason and Lauren and we'll be just about set! 

No comments:

Post a Comment