The Polson Family!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Family, Talents & A Little Nativity

We were lucky enough to make it to Seattle this year for Christmas.  It's been two years since we've been there and it was great to be home.  Several of my siblings were home this year too and we were able to spend Christmas Eve with my family.  When I was young we always went to my grandparents home in Carnation, WA for Christmas Even. We would have a wonderful dinner, all the grandkids would do a talent and then we would have the reading of the birth of Jesus Christ.  I love that now that we are grown, with our own kids, we still do Christmas Eve the same way. 
Our girls sang Baby Jesus for their talent.
 They also scored the part of the angel in the nativity (with so many kids, we have to double up on parts!)  You can never have too many angels.
 The angels with Mary
 Abby was given the part of the sheep, but she wasnt' having any of that!
 The whole cast!


No comments:

Post a Comment